- This figure eight dribbling just needs 1 player, 2 cones and 1 ball.
- Set up cones 4-5 yards apart.
- Dribble throughout the 2 cones.
- Proceed in 60 second intervals.
- Utilize best dribbling skills: great balance, bent knees, body slightly leaning over the ball, touching ball with foot on every step.
- Use inside, outside, and laces of your foot to dribble.
- Make short, sharp steps keeping the ball very close.
- After making a turn around a cone, there should be a short, quick acceleration while maintaining the ball very close at all times.
- Use only the outside of your feet.
- Use only the inside of your feet.
- Use only left foot.
- Use only right foot.
Total time estimated:
- 5+ minutes for this soccer figure 8 dribbling drill.