- Set up a box for dribbling, approximately 20 by 20 yards.
- Every player needs a ball at their feet.
- All players jog with the ball inside the box, using all parts of their feet, laces, inside, outside, and bottom of feet.
- Coach calls out instructions for a specific skill that upon the call, all players perform as quickly as possible, then a quick 5 step acceleration after the move.
- This exercise should begin as a jog pace, move performed as quick as possible, and must have the acceleration afterward into space.
- Examples to instruct: turn, right foot only, left foot only, bottom of feet only, step over, stop and juggle 10 times, etc.
Total time estimated:
- 5-7 minutes