- This fun interactive in and out team warm up, have your players set up in a circle around you in the middle, roughly 10-15 yards away from you.
- Players "home position" is the initial circle and always jogging on the spot.
- If you call in, players sprint into roughly 1-2 yards from you, then back peddle quickly to the home position jogging on the spot.
- If you call out, players turn and sprint away from you until you call "back" and they sprint back into the home position circle.
- Ensure players don't stand flat footed at any time, always on their toes!
- Players should have a good sweat after this warm up.
- Can mix up the calls, for example: sit ups, push ups, jump up, knees up at home position, sprint right or left maintaining the circle shape.
Total time estimated:
- 5-7 minutes