- For these soccer ball skills, have 1 ball per every 2 players, who stand roughly 5 yards apart.
- Have players get 10 touches for each foot, on each area (area's listed below).
- 1 touch passing, 10 each foot.
- 2 touch passing, 10 each foot.
- Side foot volley back to hands or feet, 10 each foot.
- Laces volley back to hands or feet, 10 each foot.
- Thigh, then volley, 10 each leg.
- Chest, then volley, 10 total.
- Players should perform this while on their toes throughout the exercise.
- All passes should be done as accurately as possible.
Total time estimated:
- 5 minutes for this soccer ball touches warm-up drill.