- Set up this 5v5 possession game using a 30 x 40 yard grid (adjust for success).
- Split up players into teams of 5.
- Players play keep away within the grid.
- Player movement must be constant, looking to find space and good supporting angles.
- Players must communicate constantly.
- By keeping teams with even numbers, it forces players to work both offensively, and defensively for their team to have success.
- When receiving the ball the 1st touch should allow player to open up to the entire field of play, not restricting any passing option.
- Remember, encourage successes!.
- Play elimination, for every turnover that player becomes eliminated from the drill until 10 straight passes have been made.
Total time estimated:
- 10 minutes for this 5v5 possession passing drill.