- King's Court is set up as a scrimmage 4 v 4 or 5 v 5.
- 30 x 40 yards and 2 goals.
- 3 teams of 4-5 players.
- 2 teams play while 3rd team jogs around outside of field (or another form of fitness).
- When a goal is scored the losing team switches with team doing fitness.
- If more then 3 minutes pass prior to a goal, longest team playing switches with team doing fitness.
- Scrimmage should be competitive as players avoid fitness.
- Switches should occur as quick as possible.
- Player movement, communication, and pace of the game should be very high.
- Great game for goalies to get a lot of work.
- Remember, encourage successes!
- Limit players to 1 or 2 touches.
- Add a center line whereby all players must be in attacking half prior to goal being scored for it to count.
Total time estimated:
- 10-15 minutes for this King's court soccer game