- Simon says soccer just needs every player with a ball in a 25 x 30 yard grid.
- Players listen to your call of an instruction and must perform as quickly as possible.
- Call out "Simon Says" and then any skill: left foot only dribbling, right foot only, juggle the ball, stop your ball and find another.
- Can have some fun with it with: touch your knee/elbow/nose to the ball and continue dribbling.
- As always praise the successes, and have fun while encouraging anyone who you trick!
- Dribbling should be done with the ball close to the player.
- Players should try to dribble with their head up as much as they can, not just staring down at the ball.
- Stop calling out, and only demonstrate OR point to what you want done, therefore forcing players to get their head up as they dribble.
Total time estimated:
- 5-7 minutes for Simon Says fun.