- Set up this 3 lines by putting your team into lines of 3, with 4-5 players in each.
- Mark a starting line, and a line to turn at approximately 10-15 yards apart.
- Have your team captain run the team through the exercise.
- Players jog as a group, in lines of 3, from start line to end line, turn and jog back in their lines.
- Exercise should be sharp and quick.
- Variety of activities can be done: knee's up, side skips, short sprints, jog backwards, etc.
- Increase speed/sharpness as players get warmed up.
Total time estimated:
- 7-10 minutes for this 3 line warm-up drill.