- Soccer golf is set up with 1 ball per player.
- Set up flags in varied lengths throughout your field.
- Place 2 cones as a "tee" area for players to begin at.
- This is more so a fun camp game for younger aged kids rather then a practice drill.
- Have 4-6 players "tee off" at the cone area.
- Players try to hit the flag in as few kicks as possible, as if golfing into a hole.
- Mostly a fun camp drill, this does still focus on accuracy and using proper weight of a pass.
- Set up obstacles/challenges for certain holes.
Total time estimated:
- 10-15 minutes for this soccer golf game.