- This soccer juggling just requires 1 player, 1 ball, and a wall.
- Stand roughly 1-3 yards away from the wall.
- Using the wall drastically increases the difficulty of juggling and throws an added dimension into juggling.
- Alternate playing a ball off the wall back and forth.
- Use all parts of foot as well as your thigh and chest.
- Keep going as long as you can keep the ball in the air.
- Stay on your toes at all times.
- Keep good balance at all times.
- This skill works on using proper touch, weight, balance as you work to keep the ball going in a controlled manner.
- Increase until you can do this 1 touch alternating against the wall.
Total time estimated:
- The more practice the better for wall juggling.