- Improve soccer pass skills with this by setting up 3 cones, 5 yards apart.
- 2 players with one ball per 3 cones set up.
- Player passes through one channel to teammate.
- Teammate uses the inside of their foot with their 1st touch to push the ball across so they can play the ball back through the 2nd channel, also with the inside of their foot.
- Initial passer must move to be in line with their partner.
- Players should always be on their toes.
- Players should move as soon as they make their pass to be in position for the next ball.
- Players should always be in good balance when receiving, and passing the ball.
- Passes should be along the ground, with good weight to allow for success.
- Remember, encourage successes!
- Receive with inside, pass with outside of the foot.
- Receive with outside, pass with inside of the foot.
- Have a competition each progression, where players count how many successful passes they make within a specific time period.
Total time estimated:
- 10 minutes for this simple soccer pass drill.