- Set up this endzone game with 2 teams of 4 to 6 players per team.
- Have a field 20 x 40 yards (adjust based on age/ability).
- Players must pass the ball into the opponent end zone and stop the ball to get a point.
- Upon a point, the team scored upon gets possession and play proceeds.
- Depending on your focus, this can cover numerous areas to focus on: transition, possession, when to attack/defend, communication, attacking runs, etc.
- Players can only get a point stopping the ball on the end line.
- Allow players to dribble into the end zone as well as pass.
- Once a goal is scored, scoring team then turns and attacks opposite direction (rewards goals).
- Limit how many touches players can take with the ball.
- Set a minimum number of passes that must be made prior to a goal.
Total time estimated:
- 10-15 minutes for this soccer passing end zone game.