- Have groups of 2 for this passing warm up, with 1 ball per group of 2.
- Players with a ball line up on one sideline, with partner 5 yards away.
- Player A jogs forward while player B jogs backwards across the field.
- While the players jog across, player A passes to B, who passes it back to A, continuing until they reach the other sideline.
- Roles reverse as players continue back across the field.
- Passes should alternate to right foot and left foot.
- Players should try to do using only 1 touch, but 2 if necessary to improve quality.
- Focus on quality over speed, it is not a race.
- Remember, encourage successes!
- Throw ball to thigh, control and volley back to partne.
- Throw ball to chest, control and volley back to partner.
- Throw ball to head, head back to partner.
Total time estimated:
- 5-7 minutes for this ball passing warm-up drill.